Friday, 1 November 2013

HAPPY CELTIC NEW YEAR BUT IT's STILL A LONG WAY TO CILMERI


Another year of limp and lame Welsh Nationalist non struggle? Pathetic!!!

See below but don't get a sweat up, why bother?

http://ymgyrchtreftadaeth.blogspot.co.uk/

Facebook on Wimps! wonder how many will be around to take on Investiture III, that's when it will get real but will Nationalist Protests just take place on fb Fantasy Island with a lot of 'likes'? Pathetic Patriotism, sure it is!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balchder-Cymru/157771564303226

or should that be Frack Free Wales regardless of realities as how many Frack Sites in Wales there are compared to Mountains used as Venture Capitalist Windmill Sites but are the 'Hawlia Hoots' concerned or just playing safe not to upset Plaid Cymru?

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Hawliau

Forget the Vyrnwy Estate Sell Off, meanwhile get a load of this:

http://anghofio.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/1282-great-betrayal-great-traitor.html

I am following up on this, the treachery of 1283 does not end there, far from it, gets worse in 1294. This is our history warts and all!

Gethin.

PS: Have been requested to restore my blogs to web but as I have no intention of actively campaigning again, I shall resist temptation of blogs which may make patriots think other wise. However, have restored to web the more creative blogs not that I have much time to add further posts. Way into the archiving now and digging out stuff from Bamn Cymru to be published by 2016 I hope? As for the politics stick with the Great Unrest and not with the likes of Balchder Cymru that will only waste time and make you Crachach Cymru Cannon Fodder, this lot are a dangerous liability to any cause and distractive of the interest of the Colonial Underclass Youth in particular.