....But of course it is wrong, we have never F***** Goats but Sheep well that's another matter? Whatever, reading the other day as to what moved the Ancient Society of Britons and later Cymrodorion to adopt tand why the English Symbol of the 'Three Feathers' in the 17th Century. As we know the ASB was set up to show the English Crown that the growing Welsh Middle Class were not disloyal Taffs as Jacobite Scots. But why the 'Three Feathers', well the gutless London 'Middle Class' Welsh were fed up with all the 'Taffy Goat' Jokes and thought that by adopting the 'Three Feathers' there would be no more piss taking of the Welsh, even though we deserved it for being such patriotic Cambrian midgets then as 'Y Crachach' (both CLV & ELV) are now and today and will go an as. As the Brit NY Honours testify to, I mean Nessa becoming a Brit Brat, Katherine Jenks (the Welsh Vera Lyn) of course but Ruth Jones. Sorry to say but this just another enduring example of us 'Super Patriots' banging our twee Nationalist Heads against the Tryweryn Dam. So, suggest we 'Worker Welsh' give up and go Grant Grabbing and find an hobby that will be fun and creative. Myself think I will become a Welsh Jacobite:
Also check out Welsh Jacobites in my Hwb Hanes Cymru blog.
***********************
To Conclude in Total Taffy Bad Taste and I promise you I did not 'Taff Laff', how about you?