THE PRIORITY CAMPAIGN.
Welsh Nationalists/Socialists/Republicans need to realize, this and Vyrnwy Estate and Epynt Commons are three three really priority Campaign Issues and not least on issue of Sovereignty as well as economic exploitation, especially so re Mynydd y Gwair. This land is in hands of an English Aristocrat Duke of Somerset - Beauforts:
and has been so for a very long time and he is going to ,make a pile of money out of it:
on top of what he got from screwing money out of Swansea regards the Bridge, he owns the River Bed too (does he own the fishing rights to?)and what else regards land and property and possibly not just in the Swansea area as maybe still the land upon which Morris Castle was built: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Castle
Does he still own this land and what else indeed thru out the South? When I went into my Irish Exile at that time SF had a great campaign against continuing Cheque Book Conquest to oppose the likes of remnant English Lords and Utility companies from ripping of Ireland. That Welsh Nationalists/Socialists/Republicans do not do same in Wales is much to their shame but even a greater shame is that the so called 'Hawliau' aka ''WNRM'' is now not to the fore on such and not least re Mynydd y Gwair and the Vyrnwy Estate in particular which stand out as priority Welsh Issues unlike 'Fracking', that the WNRM has become besotted with, to suit FofE, Green Peace and 'Renewables' Leanne/Plaid Cymru? No point in my mentioning Balchder Cymru is there?
Whatever, I am not going to put myself on the rack as I did re Mynydd y Betws, I cannot anyway given fact that Sian cannot assist much as she is fully engaged as her Daughters back up and now her self has an huge blood pressure concern due to stress and must take it easy and I give what support I can.
Anyway, I have been busy preparing Agit - Prop stuff ready to go into action on my own if needs be as and when the Inclosures (another reason why Nats should focus here due to the history of Enclosures in Wales) are a done thing, as they will be no doubt about that.
Other than asap when weather gets better I will go on a scout and suss mission re lay of the land and take fotos and put posters up but after this that will be it, others will have to take over and I am posting out prompters this week, so lets see what happens? Do not rely on SOCME, I sense they have given up the ghost and Ioan Richards as all but retired from the fray. But fair play to he, he was first to take on the Duke of Somerset years ago over the River Bed Issue and Fishing.
What is needed is for a group to be set up and hold a campaign Site mission to suss all this out and work out a campaign, not least with Inclosures in mind and then construction of the road? Patriots need to go on a Protesters Field Trip and have an open air meeting atop Mynydd Pengodlyn possibly over Easter? Remember take some seed potatos to plant????
Hwyl.
Gethin.
Other Information:
PS: Personally, I think this is ideal location to make a 'Last Stand', to rise up public 'Cymric Consciousness' in a for real Fight Back at this 'New Tryweryn', if present day activists would only open their eyes they would see this is about the legacy of our conquest which continues and most patriots to nothing about it. I tell you this much when you parade about on your Dydd Dewi Rallies soon, see how many fellow paraders will march for Cymru on Mynydd y Gwair and possibly throw themselves in front of Lorries constructing the Road to ruination of another Welsh Mountain, not many I guess? Time for you all to make some history, so get ready to rise up the Red Pitchfork and make some real Welsh History, up for it?:
Otherwise ideas for something to do on 22 February Welsh Republic Day, herein:
Lets see more Banner Glyndwr on the Dydd Dewi Parades, not enough:
If push comes to shove, just strive, strive and strive again:
FIN?