Despite what i might say in due course herein this blog about returning to the fray, treat that has just being 'Gung Ho', kind of like BC Boyos raising their clenched fists and squealing 'Cymru Rydd' and a 'Hawliau Hoot' (WNRM) Banner that declares 'TARO NOL' and that is the last thing they are likely to do! Sad to say the national struggle does not continue and I very much doubt if there will be any real Victory 'GORCHFYGWN'. That is all 'To Dream of Freedom' stuff that in fact has become a post Devolution Nightmare as Wales becomes CORPORATE COLONY CYMRU and the only ones benefiting are the 'Devolution Dilettantes' and 'Y Crachach Newydd' whilst the people are left to defend themselves and their communities but more and more their children leave the homeland clearly seeing it with no future. What an hypocrite I am, I left the homeland too, to seek work and better income and in retirement if I had the money would go and spend my remaining days in a 'Belleville Hendre' in Paris and a Ville de Foix Hafod' in the Languedoc. However this is entirely in keeping with my rejection of 'Nation Statism' in favor of 'Inter communalism' and thus good reason for my being a supporter of the Socialist politics of the Great Unrest Group Initiative 'YR AFLONYDDWCH MAWR'.
Other than this, if such as BC and 'Hawliau' (WNRM) are not going to be like the 'American Indian Movement' as I proposed with such as 'Stryveland Cymru':
Then at very least dear patriot consider as of great importance a radical Cymric Consciousness Campaign:
Also Political Consciousness Campaigning:
Failing that, then patriots fail totally and I would suggest they give over their meager efforts to peoples and communities in greater struggles than we:
http://cydsafiad.blogspot.co.uk/
Otherwise Just Have fun with Pwca Power:
http://pwcapower.blogspot.co.uk/
or take up Religion of the Pagan kind I suggest:
http://paganaidd.blogspot.co.uk/2010_10_01_archive.html
Areas I shall seriously continue with are:
http://tsscymru.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cymrugothic.blogspot.co.uk/
http://assyrianrod.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lbren.blogspot.co.uk/
Maybe, possibly some are book worthy maybe?
http://yeddmwh.blogspot.co.uk/
http://celticunion.blogspot.co.uk/
http://anghofio.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hwbhanes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://adfywiadart.blogspot.co.uk/
http://brenhinolcymru.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/urdd-brenhinol-cymru-introduction.html
http://brwydr.blogspot.co.uk/2007/04/ir-gad-welsh-battle-field-campaign.html?m=0
Plus of course the Cofiwn and Raly Cilmeri Story:
http://cofiwn.blogspot.com/
The Biggie, requiring much effort which could finish off much of the above. no time and really fed up with my OND:
http://awnms.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bamn-cymru-alternative-welsh.html
That should keep me busy till I drop dead?
Gethin RIP?
Grave Stone Epitaph ok with me being:
'Welsh Patriot Eccentric'
PS:
http://glyndwr660.blogspot.co.uk/2013_09_01_archive.html
That is the really big patriotic priority, so all rally around the flag of Owain Glyndwr and lets do it, big time, yes?
Otherwise Just Have fun with Pwca Power:
http://pwcapower.blogspot.co.uk/
or take up Religion of the Pagan kind I suggest:
http://paganaidd.blogspot.co.uk/2010_10_01_archive.html
Areas I shall seriously continue with are:
http://tsscymru.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cymrugothic.blogspot.co.uk/
http://assyrianrod.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lbren.blogspot.co.uk/
Maybe, possibly some are book worthy maybe?
http://yeddmwh.blogspot.co.uk/
http://celticunion.blogspot.co.uk/
http://anghofio.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hwbhanes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://adfywiadart.blogspot.co.uk/
http://brenhinolcymru.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/urdd-brenhinol-cymru-introduction.html
http://brwydr.blogspot.co.uk/2007/04/ir-gad-welsh-battle-field-campaign.html?m=0
Plus of course the Cofiwn and Raly Cilmeri Story:
http://cofiwn.blogspot.com/
The Biggie, requiring much effort which could finish off much of the above. no time and really fed up with my OND:
http://awnms.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bamn-cymru-alternative-welsh.html
That should keep me busy till I drop dead?
Gethin RIP?
Grave Stone Epitaph ok with me being:
'Welsh Patriot Eccentric'
PS:
http://glyndwr660.blogspot.co.uk/2013_09_01_archive.html
That is the really big patriotic priority, so all rally around the flag of Owain Glyndwr and lets do it, big time, yes?