This new blog, has been prompted by a correspondence that stated I would be missed in Welsh Cyber Space, not sure by whom altogether but the correspondent took aboard my need to back off and retire away to the sidelines and back room but suggested I do one blog as Jac O' The North and others who make their cause one of personal commentary rather than action as Miserable Old Fart. That hit a nerve and was tempting so I have put this blog up but note other than using it to to make a few pressing comments up to end of the Month, I am not turning back as other than this blog, other of my blogs will close and my Broad Band Account will continue to be concluded as best way to get my OND under control and I really to focus on those other priorities I keep on about. If I return however, all in due course, one day, and that is a maybe, I shall pick up on this Post Script blog! Nevertheless as from October 2013 I am taking a long break away from Web World to focus on much outstanding as archiving, my BAMN CYMRU Scrap Book and whatever takes my interest as being of some necessity pertinent to motivating patriotic struggles; protests and campaigns. All of which I shall leave to others for the coming years up to 2016 whilst I focus on a very limited activism in support of the Great Unrest Cymru via their History Commission (Inc Cymdeithas Lewsyn yr Heliwr) plus making contribution to the annual Merthyr 1831 Rising International Red Commune Festival. Other than this I am committed to G660 - 2014 and Gwaith Glyndwr to 2015 on behalf of Embassy Glyndwr. But at this time of life hobbies and simpler pass times will also be a priority as Assyrian Road, Anachronism Am Byth and Tan y Bont Gothic Horror along with Paganiaid Cymru. While you have a chance go on to the profile Blogs Index as quick way to dip into the blogs that will soon be closed down, got to close them down or people might think I am still active and want to get in touch only to no avail unless it's a pressing matter and if so, no doubt I will be contacted one way or another? Whilst I get my thoughts together, see links below regards recent new postings which I guess says most of what I want to say at the time of my fading away:
http://adfywiad.blogspot.co.uk/
Gethin.
Stop Press:
I did not put up this Wiki stuff
Stop Press:
I did not put up this Wiki stuff
Gethin ap Gruffydd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gethin_ap_GruffyddGethin ap Gruffydd is a Welsh political and cultural activist, born in Merthyr Tydfil to a father from a Gilfach mining family, and a mother whose family had been ...Gethin ap Gruffydd - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gethin_ap_Gruffydd1 Jan 2013 - “”WHAM BAMN THAR SHE BLOWS AND I MEAN BLOW UP AND NOT HIT BY AN FWA BAZOOKA JUST HIGH SPEED WIND WHICH OF ...Talk:Gethin ap Gruffydd - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Gethin_ap_Gruffydd2 Jun 2012 - [edit] Something this article's missing. Because I've had trouble finding solid sources, I haven't been able to cover his involvement with the Free ...Gethin ap Gruffydd | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gethin-ap-Gruffydd/138723196155264This Page is automatically generated based on what Facebook users are interested in, and not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone associated with the topic.Images for Gethin ap Gruffydd
- Report imagesDemocracy and Class Struggle: Gethin ap Gruffydd of the Great ...
democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.com/.../gethin-ap-gruffydd-of-great-...18 Jun 2012 - Gethin ap Gruffydd of the Great Unrest Group 2012 speaks on the windy Mynedd Betws against Corporate Industrial windfarming of Wales and ...Gethin ap Gruffydd speaks at Merthyr during protest Merthyr Rising
democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.com/.../gethin-ap-gruffydd-speaks-at...4 May 2012 - Sign the Petition for new Welsh Land Act here : http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/land-act-for-wales.html · http://cymruncodi.blogspot.co.uk/ Gethin Ap Gruffydd Video | Interviews - OVGuide
www.ovguide.com/gethin-ap-gruffydd-9202a8c04000641f8000000015...Watch Gethin Ap Gruffydd Videos Online including Gethin Ap Gruffydd Interviews and paparazzi footage. Gethin ap Gruffydd is a Welsh political and cultural ...Rali Gweriniaethol "Merthyr Rising 2012": Gethin ap Gruffydd ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmYseKK2T5s3 May 2012 - Uploaded by GwennwysAraith gan siaradwr answyddogol: Gethin ap Gruffydd yn annerch y rali. A speech by an unofficial ...Gethin ap Gruffydd (Meaning of) - Encyclo
www.encyclo.co.uk/define/Gethin%20ap%20GruffyddGethin ap Gruffydd Gethin ap Gruffydd (Keith Griffiths) is a Welsh political and cultural activist, born in Merthyr Tydfil to a father from a Gilfach mining family, and a ...ADFYWIAD AGIT - PROP ART by Gethin ap Gruffydd: June 2011
adfywiadart.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html1 Jun 2011 - ANTI - INVESTITURE AGIT - PROP ART FOR MULTI USE IN ANY ON GOING ANTI - INVESTITURE III CAMPAIGNING OTHER THAN ...